Pre-traveling TODO LIST!
IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING A FLIGHT:
- Put flight into Google Calendar + request time off of work
- Email flight info to parents
- Create a rough “to see” schedule
- List everyone in [place you are visiting].
- Let everyone know you are coming to town for [wedding/adventure/to see them etc.] at XYZ dates.
- Ask which dates of those are best for them.
- Create a rough “to do” schedule
- List the places/things you must do
- List three backup restaurants and get reservations if group is > 4 and/or it’s a Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Reach out to at least three people about watching the cats
NIGHT BEFORE LEAVING
- Clean kitty fountain
- Clean litter boxes
- Fill cat food to top
- Have suitcase packed and by the door
- Have backpack packed and by the door
RIGHT BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE
- Check thermostat. Turn off (or set for cats)
- Position Nest Cams so they can see the kitty “hot zones”
- Give 12 pets to each cat. Remind them how much they are loved.